01 August 2012

Quotes from "Victory of the Daleks"

More quotes from series five this Wednesday and this time they are from the episode "Victory of the Daleks".

Churchill: We are waging total war, Doctor. Day after day, the Luftwaffe pound this great city like an iron fist!
The Doctor: Wait 'til the Daleks get started.
Churchill: Men, women and children slaughtered. Families torn apart. Wren's churches in flame.
The Doctor: Yeah? Try the Earth in flames!

Churchill: If Hitler invaded Hell, I would give a favourable reference to the Devil.

The Doctor: What does hate look like, Amy?
Amy: Hate?
The Doctor: It looks like a Dalek. And I'm going to prove it.

Dalek: Would you care for some tea?

The Doctor: You are everything I despise. The worst thing in all creation. I've defeated you time and time again, I've defeated you. I've sent you back into the void. I've saved the whole of reality from you. I am the Doctor and you are the Daleks!

Supreme Dalek: We are the paradigm of a new Dalek race: Scientist, Strategist, Drone, Eternal, and the Supreme!
The Doctor: Which would be you, I'm guessing. Well, you know: nice paint-job, I'd be feeling pretty swish if I looked like you. Pretty Su... pre... me.

The Doctor: Either you turn off your clever machine, or I'll blow you and your new paradigm into eternity.
Supreme Dalek: And yourself.
The Doctor: Occupational hazard.
Blue Dalek: Scan reveals nothing! TARDIS self-destruct device non-existent!
The Doctor: All right, it's a Jammie Dodger. But I was promised tea!

Supreme Dalek: Call off the attack, or we will destroy the Earth.
The Doctor: I'm not stupid, mate. You've just played your last card.
Supreme Dalek: Bracewell is a bomb.
The Doctor: You're bluffing. Deception is second nature to you. There isn't a sincere bone in your body. There isn't a bone in your body.

The Doctor: Ah no, this is my best chance to get rid of the Daleks. I can rid the whole universe of you once... and for all.
Supreme Dalek: Then, do it! But we will shatter the planet below. The Earth will die screaming!
The Doctor: Yeah, and if I let you go... you'll be stronger than ever... a new race of Daleks.
Supreme Dalek: Then choose, Doctor: Destroy the Daleks or save the Earth!

Amy: So, you have enemies, then?
The Doctor: Everyone's got enemies.
Amy: Yeah, but mine's the woman outside Budgens with the mental jack russell. You've got like, you know, arch enemies.
The Doctor: Suppose so.
Amy: And here's me thinking we'd just be running through time, being daft and fixing stuff. But no, it's dangerous.
The Doctor: Yup, very. Is that a problem?
Amy: I'm still here, aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment