29 August 2012

Quotes from "The Vampires of Venice"

Seems like I forgot the quotes from "The Vampires of Venice". Well, here they are.

The Doctor: Rory! That's a relief. Thought I burst out of the wrong cake... again. That reminds me, there's a girl sitting outside in a bikini. Can someone let her in and give her a jumper? Lucy, lovely girl. Diabetic.

The Doctor: We need to talk about your fiancée. She tried to kiss me. Tell you what, though, you're a lucky man. She's a great kisser. Funny how you can say something in your head, and it sounds fine.

The Doctor: Ah, you've got to love Venice. So many people did. Byron, Napoleon, Casanova. Oh that reminds me. 1580, that's all right Casanova doesn't get born for 145 years. Don't want to run into him. I owe him a chicken.
Rory: You owe Casanova a chicken?
The Doctor: Long story. We had a bet.

The Doctor: Tell me the whole plan! (the vampires advance) One day that'll work...

Rory: What's there between you and Amy? You said she kissed you!
The Doctor: Now? You want to do this now?!
Rory: I have a right to know. I'm getting married in 430 years!

The Doctor: The clouds are thick.
Rory: Good thing I brought this, then. (pulls out a small flashlight)
The Doctor: (pulls out a bigger light) Ultraviolet. Portable sunlight.
Rory: Yours is bigger than mine.
The Doctor: Let's not go there.

(to the Doctor)
Rory: You know what's dangerous about you? It's not that you make people take risks, it's that you make them want to impress you. You make it so they don't want to let you down. You have no idea how dangerous you make people to themselves when you're around.

Rosanna: Where are you from?
The Doctor: Gallifrey.
Rosanna: You should be in a museum. Or in a mausoleum.

Rosanna: I need an answer, Doctor. A partnership. Any which way you choose.
The Doctor: I don't think that's such a good idea, do you? I'm a Time Lord. You're a big fish. Think of the children.

The Doctor: I will tear down the house of Calviera stone by stone. Take your hands off me, Carlo. And you know why? You didn't know Isabella's name. You didn't know Isabella's name.

Rory: You can't repopulate somewhere with just women. You need blokes.
Amy: She's got blokes in the canal. She said she has 10,000 husbands waiting for her in the water.
The Doctor: Only the male offspring survived the journey here. She's got 10,000 children swimming around the canals, waiting for Mum to make them some compatible girlfriends. Ehhh. I mean, I've been around a bit, but really, that's, that's... ehh.

The Doctor: The people upstairs are pretty noisy.
Guido: There aren't any people upstairs.
The Doctor: I knew you were going to say that. Did anybody else know he was going to say that?

Rory: You stink of fish.
Francesco: Well, I'm hardly going to smell of cheese and biscuits.

The Doctor: Rosanna!
Rosanna: One city to save an entire species. Was that so much to ask?
The Doctor: I told you, you can't go back and change time. You mourn, and you live. I know, Rosanna. I did it.
Rosanna: Tell me, Doctor. Can your conscience carry the weight of another dead race? Remember us. Dream of us.

Amy: Hey, look at this. Got my spaceship, got my boys. My work here is done.
Rory: We are not her boys.
The Doctor: Yeah, we are.
Rory: Yeah, we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment