28 March 2012

Quotes from "Planet of the Ood"

Today I have some quotes form the episode "Planet of the Ood" for you.

The Doctor: Set the controls to random. Mystery tour. Outside that door could be any planet, anywhere, any when in the whole wide… are you alright?
Donna: Terrified. I mean, history's one thing but an alien planet…
The Doctor: I could always take you home.
Donna: Yeah, don't laugh at me.
The Doctor: I know what it's like. Everything you're feeling right now, the fear, the joy, the wonder, I get that.
Donna: Seriously? After all this time?
The Doctor: Yeah! Why do you think I keep going?

(trapped in handcuffs)
Donna: Well, do something. You're the one with all the tricks. You must have met Houdini.
The Doctor: These are really good handcuffs.
Donna: Well I'm glad of that. I mean, at least we've got quality!

Donna: It's weird, but being with you, I can't tell what's right and what's wrong anymore.
The Doctor: It's better that way. People who know for certain tend to be like Mr. Halpen.

The Doctor: Oh, I've sort of got a song of my own, thanks.
Ood Sigma: I think your song must end soon.
The Doctor: Meaning?
Ood Sigma: Every song must end.
The Doctor: ...yeah.

Donna: A great big empire built on slavery
The Doctor: It's no so different from your time
Donna: Oh! I ain't got slaves
The Doctor: Who do you think made your clothes ?

No comments:

Post a Comment