14 March 2012

Quotes from "Partners in Crime"

Today I have some quotes from the first episode of series 4 for you, in which the Doctor and Donna meet again.

(a secretary gives him her phone number)
The Doctor: What is that?
Claire: (flirting) My telephone number.
The Doctor: What for?
Claire: Health and safety. You be health, I'll be safety.

Sylvia: It's my turn to use the car! What do you need it for?
Donna: A quick getaway.

Penny: Is anyone going to tell me what is going on?
The Doctor: What are you, a journalist?
Penny: Yes.
The Doctor: Make it up.

Donna: What are you going to do then? Blow them up?
The Doctor: They're just children, they can't help where they came from.
Donna: Oh, well that makes a change from last time. That Martha must have done you good.
The Doctor: Yeah, she did, yeah.. yeah, she did. She fancied me.
Donna: Mad Martha that one. Blind Martha. Charity Martha.

Penny: What’s happened?
Foster: I think the Doctor’s happened.

The Doctor: Here we are, the TARDIS. It's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside...
Donna: Oh, I know all that bit. Although, frankly, you could turn the heating up.

No comments:

Post a Comment