22 April 2015

Quotes from "Last Christmas" (Part 2)

Professor Albert: They're a bit like facehuggers, aren't they?
The Doctor: Face...huggers?
Professor Albert: Yeah, you know. Alien. The horror movie, Alien.
The Doctor: There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive, no wonder everyone keeps invading you.

The Doctor: Clara, could you fetch me the dead one?
Clara: Maybe I could fetch you a cup of tea while I'm at it.
The Doctor: Oooh... (Clara glares) yes, and a punch in the face, too.
Clara: My very next suggestion.
The Doctor: Fair enough.

Danny: Do you know why people get together at Christmas? Because every time they do, it might be the last time. Every Christmas is last Christmas, and this is ours. This was a bonus, this was extra.

Shona: You're a dream who's trying to save us.
Santa Claus: Shona, sweetheart, I'm Santa Claus. I think you just defined me.

Shona: I'm scared.
The Doctor: Congratulations, that means you're not an idiot.

The Doctor: Do you know what I hate about the obvious?
Clara: What?
The Doctor: Missing it.

Santa Claus: Hey! Do you want to take the reins, Doctor?
The Doctor: You're a dream construct, currently representing either my recovering or expiring mind.
Santa Claus: Yes, but do you want a go?
The Doctor: Yeah, all right!

The Doctor: These are Christmas hats. I've seen people use them. They put them on, and absolutely anything seems funny.
Clara: Oh. Probably won't work on you.
The Doctor: Probably not. You want me to try?
Clara: Go on, then.

The Doctor: The TARDIS is outside.
Clara: Sorry?
The Doctor: So all of time and all space is sitting out there in that big blue box. Please, don't even argue.

No comments:

Post a Comment