25 February 2015

Quotes from "Mummy on the Orient Express"

The Doctor: Your train awaits, my lady.
Clara: Wonderful.
The Doctor: The baggage car. Thanks for lying.

The Doctor: You're doing it again.
Clara: Doing what?
The Doctor: The smile.
Clara: Yeah, I'm smiling.
The Doctor: Yes, the sad smile. It's a smile, but you're sad. It's confusing, it's like two emotions at once. It's like you're malfunctioning.
Clara: Sorry.

The Doctor: And there's that smile again.I don't even know how you keep track.
Clara: I really thought I hated you, you know.
The Doctor: Well, thank God you kept that to yourself.

Captain Quell: So, what are you a doctor of?
The Doctor: Now, there's a question that's never asked often enough. Let's say... intestinal parasites.

The Doctor: It might be nothing. Old ladies die all the time. It's practically their job description.

Perkins: Perkins. Chief engineer.
The Doctor: The Doctor. Nosy parker.

Maisie: Do you know what you're doing?
Clara: Nope. But I do need to be slightly more skilled than a high-heeled shoe.

Maisie: Life would be so much simpler if you liked the right people. People you're supposed to like. But then I guess there'd be no fairy tales.

Professor Moorhouse: I don't know what you want me to tell you!
The Doctor: Listen to me. You can see this thing, we can't. Tell us what you can see. Even the smallest detail might help us save the next one.
Professor Moorhouse: The next one? You mean, you can't save me?
The Doctor: Well, that is implied, isn't it? Yes, this is probably the end for you. But make it count! Details, please.

Perkins: A man just died in front of us. Can we not just have a moment?
The Doctor: No, no, no. We can't do that. We can't mourn. People with guns to their heads, they cannot mourn. We do not have time to mourn.

Perkins: You know, Doctor, I can't tell if you're a genius or just incredibly arrogant.
The Doctor: Well, on a good day I'm both.

The Doctor: You, sir, are a genius! This explains everything. Apart from what it is and how it's doing it. Sorry, I jumped the gun with the "you're a genius, it explains everything" remark.

The Doctor: I'm so pleased to finally see you. I'm the Doctor and I will be your victim for this evening. Are you my mummy?

The Doctor: Sometimes the only choices you have are bad ones. But you still have to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment