18 February 2015

Quotes from "Kill the Moon"

Clara: We have a terrible decision to make. It's an uncertain decision, and we don't have a lot of time. The man who normally helps--he's gone. Maybe he's not coming back. In fact, I really don't think he is. We're on our own... 

The Doctor: Because I don't like people being sick in my TARDIS. No being sick, no hanky-panky.
Clara: Doctor!
The Doctor: Sorry, that's the rules.

Clara: Doctor, this is dangerous now.
The Doctor: It was dangerous before. Everything's dangerous if you want it to be. Eating chips is dangerous. Crossing the road. It's no way to live your life. Tell her, you're supposed to be teaching her.

The Doctor: Clara, there are some moments in time that I simply can't see. Little eye-blinks. They don't look the same as other things. They're not clear. They're fuzzy. They're gray. Little moments in which big things are decided. And this is one of them.

Clara: Doctor, what is it?
The Doctor: I think that it's unique. I think that's... the only one of its kind in the universe. I think that is... utterly beautiful. 

Clara: Tell me what you knew, Doctor, or else I’ll smack you so hard you’ll regenerate.

Clara: You walk our earth, Doctor, you breathe our air. You make us your friend and that is your moon, too, and you can damn well help us when we need it.
The Doctor: I was helping.
Clara: What? By clearing off?
The Doctor: Yes.
Clara: Well, clear off! Go on, you can clear off, get back in your lonely... your lonely, bloody TARDIS and you don't come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment