28 January 2015

Quotes from "Time Heist"

Clara: As you can see, I got plans.
The Doctor: Have you?
Clara: Look at me.
The Doctor: Yeah, okay.
Clara: No no no. No. Look at me.
The Doctor: Yep, looking.
Clara: Seriously?
The Doctor: Why is your face all colored in?

The Doctor: Are you taller?
Clara: Heels.
The Doctor: What, do you have to reach a high shelf?
Clara: Right, got to go, going to be late.
The Doctor: For a shelf?

Guard: Please step away from the door. We do not wish to hurt you before incineration.

The Doctor: There must be a plan.
Clara: What if the plan is we're blowing up the floor for someone else? What if we're not supposed to make it out alive?
The Doctor: Don't be so... pessimistic. It'll affect team morale.
Clara: What, and getting us blown up won't?
The Doctor: Only very, very briefly.

Psi: Still don't understand why you're in charge.
The Doctor: Basically, it's the eyebrows.

The Doctor: Come on then, Team Not Dead.

The Doctor: My personal plan is that a thing will probably happen quite soon.
Saibra: So that's it, that's your plan?
The Doctor: Yup.
Saibra: A thing will happen?
The Doctor: A thing. Probably.

Clara: Do we have time?
The Doctor: Why not? There's no immediate threat. (the alarm goes off) Probably I should stop saying things like that.

Sabira: When you meet the Architect, promise me something. Kill him.
The Doctor: I can't make that promise.
Sabira: Oh. A good man. I left it late to meet one of those.

The Doctor: Hey. Give me a call sometime.
Karabraxos: You'll be dead.
The Doctor: Yeah, you'll be old, we'll get on famously. You'll be old and full of regret for the things you can't change.

The Doctor: Right, that's it. There are so many memories in here. Feast on them, tuck in. Big scarf, bow tie, bit embarrassing. What do you think of the new look? I was hoping for minimalism, but I think I came out with magician.

Clara: I've just realized. I'm going out for another meal now.
The Doctor: Don't worry. Calories consumed on the TARDIS have no lasting effect.
Clara: What? Are you kidding?
The Doctor: Of course I'm kidding. It's a time machine, not a miracle worker.

No comments:

Post a Comment