29 October 2014

Quotes from "Lost in Time"

Rani: What is it we're looking for?
Sarah Jane: Haven't the foggiest, but I'll know when I see it.
Clyde: That's what my mum says when she's dragging me around Primark.

Sarah Jane: The shop's owner, Mr. Smalley, who refused to give his age, said he saw a creature twelve feet tall, with huge fangs and red eyes.
Clyde: What are we up against, the Gruffalo?

Queen Jane: It must be hard for you, being so far from home.
Rani: Especially if you knew how far away home really is.

Clyde: (to the Nazis) People like you disgust me. You hate and you fear anyone who isn't the same as you. But we're British, and we will fight you every step of the way. And in the end, though it'll cost lives, lots of lives, we'll crush you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment