11 April 2012

Quotes from "The Poison Sky"

Today I have quotes from the episode "The Poison Sky, the second part of a two-parter, for you.

General Staal: The planet is going nuclear! I admire them. The bravery of idiots is bravery nonetheless.

General Staal: There was no planetfall. Castor 36, indeed. We only needed you for the installation of the ATMOS system.
Luke Rattigan: No, but I'm on your side. I did everything you wanted! And it's not ATMOS system, that's a tautology, it's just ATMOS!
General Staal: Execute him!

Donna: What's happened, where are you?
The Doctor: Still on Earth, but don't worry. I've got my secret weapon.
Donna: What's that?
The Doctor: You.

Colonel Mace: Attention all troops! The Sontarans might think of us as primitive, as does every passing species with an axe to grind. They make a mockery of our weapons, our soldiers, our ideals. But no more. From this point on, it stops. From this point on, the people of Earth fight back and we show them. We show the warriors of Sontar what the human race can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment