18 April 2012

Quotes from "The Doctor's Daughter"

Today you get some quotes from the episode "The Doctor's Daughter".

The Doctor: I don't know where we're going but my old hand's very excited about it.
Donna: I thought that was some freaky alien thing! You're telling me it's yours?
The Doctor: Well...
Martha: It got cut off. He grew a new one.
Donna: You are completely impossible!
The Doctor: Not... impossible. Just a bit unlikely.

The Doctor: What are you staring at?
Jenny: You keep insisting you're not a soldier, but look at you! Drawing up strategies like a proper general.
The Doctor: No, no. I'm trying to stop the fighting.
Jenny: Isn't every soldier?

Jenny: You don't have a name either. Are you an anomaly too?
The Doctor: No I'm not.
Donna: Come off it. You're the most anomalous man I know!

The Doctor: Donna, I've been a father before.
Donna: What?
The Doctor: I lost all that a long time ago. Along with everything else.
Donna: I'm sorry. I didn't know. Why didn't you tell me? You talk all the time but you don't say anything.
The Doctor: I know. It's just... when I look at her now, I can see them. The hole they left, all the pain that filled it. I just don't know if I can face that every day.
Donna: It won't stay like that. She'll help you. We both will.
The Doctor: When they died, that part of me died with them. It'll never come back, not now.
Donna: I'll tell you something, Doctor. Something that I've never told you before. I think you're wrong.

The Doctor: I'm the Doctor, and I declare this war is over!

Cline: Jenny, what you doing? Come back.
Jenny: Sorry, can't stop. What are you gonna do, tell my dad?
Cline: But where are you going?
Jenny: Oh, I've got the whole universe. Planets to save, civilisations to rescue, creatures to defeat... and an awful lot of running to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment