21 November 2011

Quotes from "The Runaway Bride"

Today you get quotes from the series 2 special "The Runaway Bride".

Donna: Who are you?
The Doctor: I am the Doctor. And who are you?
Donna: Donna.
The Doctor: Human?
Donna: Yeah. Is that optional?
The Doctor: It is with me.

The Doctor: Weird, you're not special, you're not powerful, you're not connected, you're not clever, you're not important...?
Donna: This friend of yours, just before she left, did she punch you in the face?

The Doctor: Only a madmen talks to thin air and trust me, you don’t want to make me mad.

The Empress of the Racnoss: Prepare your best medicines, Doctor-man!

The Doctor: Oh but I'm not from Mars.
The Empress of the Racnoss: Then where?
The Doctor: My home planet is far away and long since gone. But its name lives on...Gallifrey.

The Doctor: It was all in the job title: head of human resources.
Lance: This time, it's personnel.
(Lance and the Empress of the Racnoss start laughing)

The Doctor: (referring to the TARDIS) I've got to park her properly or she might drift off to the Middle Ages.

Donna: Will I see you again?
The Doctor: If I'm lucky.
Donna: Just promise me one thing. Find someone.
The Doctor: I don't need anyone.
Donna: Yes, you do. Because sometimes, I think you need someone to stop you.
The Doctor: Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment