13 February 2013

Quotes from "The Wedding of River Song"

The Doctor: I need to know about the Silence.
Dorium Maldovar: They're a religious order of great power and discretion. The sentinels of history, as they like to call themselves.
The Doctor: And they want me dead?
Dorium Maldovar: Oh, not really. They just don't want you to remain alive.
The Doctor: That's okay then. I was a bit worried for a minute there.

Dorium Maldovar: What's the point in delaying? How long have you delayed already?
The Doctor: I've been knocking about, a bit of a farewell tour. Things to do, people to see. There's always more. I can imagine a new color, save the dodo, join the Beatles. I have got a time machine, Dorium, it's all still going on. For me it never stops. Liz the First is still waiting in a glade to elope with me. I can help Rose Tyler with her homework. I can go on all Jack's stag parties in one night.
Dorium Maldovar: Time catches up with us all, Doctor.
The Doctor: Well it has never laid a glove on me!

The Doctor: Amy and Rory. The Last Centurion and the Girl Who Waited. However dark it got, I'd turn around and there'd they be. If it's time to go, remember what you're leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.

The Doctor: Okay, you can turn around now. How do I look?
Amy: Cool.
The Doctor: Really?
Amy: No.

The Doctor: And you've got an office on a train. That is so cool. Can I have an office? Never had an office before, or a train, or a train slash office.
Amy: God, I've missed you!
The Doctor: Okay, hugging and missing now.

The Doctor: Love what you've done with the Pyramids. How'd you arrange all this?
River Song: Hallucinogenic lipstick. Works wonders on President Kennedy. And Cleopatra was a real pushover.
The Doctor: I always thought so.
River Song: She mentioned you.
The Doctor: What'd she say?
River Song: "Put down that gun."
The Doctor: Did you?
River Song: Eventually.
Madame Kovarian: All that flirting. Do I have to watch this?

River Song: There were so many theories about you and I, you know.
The Doctor: Idle gossip.
River Song: Archaeology.
The Doctor: Same thing.

The Silent: Rory Williams, the man who dies and dies again. Die one last time, and know she will never come back for you. 

Amy: You and I should get a drink sometime.
Rory: Okay.
Amy: And married.
Rory: Fine.

Dorium Maldovar: So many secrets, Doctor. I'll help you keep them, of course.
The Doctor: Well, you're not exactly going anywhere, now are you?
Dorium Maldovar: But you're a fool nonetheless. It's all still waiting for you. The Fields of Trenzalore. The Fall of the Eleventh. And the Question.
The Doctor: Goodbye, Dorium.
Dorium Maldovar: The First Question. The question that must never be answered. Hidden in plain sight. The question you've been running from all your life. "Doctor Who?" "Doctor Who?" "Doctor Who?"!

No comments:

Post a Comment