19 March 2014

Quotes from "The Night of the Doctor"

Eighth Doctor: Where are the rest of the crew?
Cass: Teleported off.
Eighth Doctor: But you're still here.
Cass: I teleported them off.
Eighth Doctor: But why you?
Cass: The rest of them were screaming.

Cass: Where are we going?
Eighth Doctor: Back of the ship.
Cass: Why?
Eighth Doctor: Because the front crashes first. Think it through.

Ohila: We restored you to life, but it's a temporary measure. You have a little under four minutes.
Eighth Doctor: Four minutes? That's ages. What if I get bored or need a television, couple of books? Anyone play chess? Bring me knitting.

Eighth Doctor: Am I back on Karn? You're the Sisterhood of Karn. Keepers of the Flame of Utter Boredom.
Ohila: Eternal life.
Eighth Doctor: That's the one.

Ohila: Fast or strong? Wise or angry? What do you need now?
Eighth Doctor: Warrior.
Ohila: Warrior?
Eighth Doctor: I don't suppose there’s any need for a Doctor any more. Make me a warrior now.

Eighth Doctor: Charley, C’rizz, Lucie, Tamsin, Molly… friends, companions I've known, I salute you. And Cass... I apologize. Physician, heal myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment